Wednesday 14 August 2013

It's all happening at once

These days have just flown by in a blur. I thought I'd have plenty of time after my driving test to catch up on My and Luke's anniversary weekend but since every time I'm on the computer I have to check ucas I haven't managed it. If you follow me on twitter you'll know I've passed my driving test :) I also had a great weekend and now am anxiously waiting for my a level results tomorrow. I have loads of posts drafted so that should fill out all of the holiday pictures when I'm on holiday in Tunisia in just over a week! This week has been so stressful so I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond to your messages, comments and tweets but I promise I will get round to them. I don't know when I'll be back but I really can't concentrate on anything this week so its probably best I take a break from the blog and live a little so I can come back with some new and interesting things. I hope you've had a better week than I have!
I'm almost always active on one of these below at one time or another if you need anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)