Sunday 26 January 2014

"Jade" "Present"

Wow, has it been over a month already? In fact, its probably closer to 2. So what have I been up to? Well, after the exams had finished, all the stress I had somewhat gotten used to just melted away and I just didn't know what to do.

Imagine this, its 2 days away from my final exam and I had the brilliant idea to set up a law blog. I know!  Just like that! And I must say that so far its doing very well. Its called Lawyerano if you're interested. I thought it would be a good way to help me revise and also to keep all of the information I need (and other students may find useful) in one place. Kind of a one-stop shop for all things a law student must know. 

I enjoyed spending days just mindlessly searching things on the internet, watching law related youtube videos but then it dawned on me. I needed new content and I needed to make sure it was factually correct, that started my search for a part time blogger to help me (I'm still looking, so if you're interested please comment below). Its taking ages and I can feel my motivation leaving. 

So I did what all good procrastinators do and I started a business... from scratch! I'm still hashing out the details but I feel positive about this. After all the best time to start a business is while you're in university! I'll keep you updated with how that goes in a future post, hopefully it won't take two months for me to return this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)