Wednesday 28 January 2015

Poundland nail varnish review- own brand and famous names

Today I thought I'd do something a little bit different on the blog. So here it is, a review of the nail varnishes I recently picked up from poundland. 

I love poundland, you never know what you will find. Especially in terms of beauty. They sell famous brands like Sally Hansen and Calvin Klein as well as some of their own ranges. I recently picked up these 2 nail varnishes and absolutely love them! The grey one (right) is 996 Cool Gray by Sinful Colour and is the perfect matte grey. And left is shade Latte 5 and is poundlands own brand and is just as gorgeous.





This nail varnish is smooth and shiny but you will need a few coats to cover all areas. I'd wear this colour during the day for as it is quite a neutral shade. To perk it up a clear glitter top coat would let you wear this shade with any colour outfit during the evening.


I've been looking for a grey like this one for ages, so as soon as I saw it in poundland's famous brands section I knew I had to pick it up as once they're gone, they're gone. I wasn't disappointed either. Smooth and glossy, this one doesn't need as many coats to make it opaque but that may just be down to the colour and not the quality of the nail varnishes. 

All in all I am very pleased with my new finds, and for just £1 each what's not to love?

Have you tried any nail varnishes in Poundland? If not I strongly suggest you have a nosey as you never know what you might find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think :)